Power BI Mobile App
- Excel items don’t appear as they do in a workbook. Specifically, the title of an Excel item in the mobile app is the internal name of the Excel item (e.g., for PivotTables: “PivotTable1”). You need to author your workbooks to take this into account if you want to view them using the mobile app.
- Power BI Mobile app will also display multiple Excel objects (PivotTables, PivotCharts) on a single page if you enclose them in a named range.
- If you have a named range that contains other named objects that you don’t want to show up separately, you can select which named objects you want to show up in the mobile app (and other browser-based clients apparently) by going to File\Browser View Options and on the Show tab selecting the objects you want to show.
- Measure filters are not supported at the slide level. They are supported for individual charts.
- You don’t normally see SharePoint document libraries when you go through the UI in Power Query. To see (and import) them, Change the SharePoint.Tables() call in the source step to SharePoint.Contents()
(Found this at this web page: https://www.nothingbutsharepoint.com/sites/eusp/Pages/How-to-Use-Power-Query-for-Excel-to-Query-a-SharePoint-2013-List.aspx)